Ward Engineering, Inc., is currently seeking Overhead and Underground Line Staking Technicians for electrical operations.
- Perform power line assessment activities and engineering field operations required to support the design, construction, review and maintenance of overhead and underground electrical facilities.
- Develop proposed line extension and/or upgrade, create electronic staking sheets and perform ROW flagging/field staking of line necessary to provide the service requested.
- Perform ROW field investigations, easement research and related support as needed.
- Maintain confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Familiarity with GPS and other survey equipment
- Must be able to understand GIS, mapping terminology and surveying concepts
- Must be able to interpret system maps, engineering drawings and staking sheets
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn other software programs as needed
- Must demonstrate ability to learn and apply basic computer, technical and mathematical skills
- Able to operate, maintain and safeguard expensive engineering tools and field equipment
- Must be willing to travel as needed
Our compensation package includes competitive salary, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) plan, health, dental and vision insurance.
Ward Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.